If you’re new, welcome. If you’ve been before, welcome back.
It’s been awhile since I’ve updated but I haven’t had a reason to update. Most of the content I produce regularly is featured elsewhere. Ultimately I’d like to consolidate it all but it’s all different and people have a tendency to pick and chose those projects of mine they prefer and disregard the rest.
What do we have here?
– “Old Writing” is a collection of short pieces I wrote between June 1, 2010 and September 2, 2011. In my humble opinion, each is worth at least a glance.
– “Videos” is a collection of video content dating all the way back to high school. It’s in the process of being updated, because I produce a lot of videos.
– “Music” is a collection of songs I’ve either composed or produced and recorded myself at my home studio. It’s being updated as well.
– “Film/TV” is where I’ll describe the film and TV projects I’ve worked on. Right now, it says “Under Construction.” Without going into further detail, I am the co-screenwriter of the film From the Rough and also the editor of the web-based reality TV show Above Par.
– “Podcasts” is a collection of Podcast episodes from 2009 to 2012. I wouldn’t necessarily recommend them, though they were quite amusing when they were first released, from 2009 to 2012.
– Finally, “About” is my attempt to explain this website and how it came to be and where it may yet go.
You may have noticed how many of these pages were “collections” of various types. I’m producing new material constantly but haven’t had a reason to post it here because no one comes to visit. If you want to encourage me to write/film/record/edit/podcast some more, by all means contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.